DCM R3.1 is a minor release with couple of big new features.
- Mandatory conditions for Blueprints – this brings powerful addition to defining many-to-many type of relationships where relationship attributes also matter, for example People Relationship type
- Open Audited record into Data Content Planner directly from the audit results
- Plus DCM API addition to allow opening any record into DCP
- New Database View for easier reporting
- Added root record limits as system properties into On Demand and Scheduled audits
- Data Population Wizard considers more conditions
- Desired record reference where not committed on population
- Diabled “Start audit”, if filter conditions changed, but not applied
- Wrong audit results when reference audited into opposite direction
Find more detailed Release notes from DCM Wiki.
See DCM in Action
Want to book a 30 minute demo with our DCM expert? During the demo you will see how to create blueprints, audit data against them and fix any deviations from the audit
Book a demo