- Digital services depend on structured and good quality data
- By analysing the service data, our seasoned experts can easily identify problem areas and recommend how to fix them
- Audit results provide useful insight to prioritize remediation activities
- By improving your data quality, you are actually improving your service delivery and experience to both customers and employees
How it works? Three simple steps
- Agree scope – what are your current problem areas?
- We figure out what ”good data” looks like
- We show how good or bad your data is – and how to make it better
DCM Trial version is used for the analysis in your test environment.
Limited time special offer – until the end of January 2020
With a fixed price of 2000€ (+VAT) we deliver the Data Health Check service for selected data set (1-3 tables depending on the case).
Contact our Product manager Mikko Juola (firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 45 7734 5193) for more details or fill in the form below. You can also book a kickoff meeting directly with Mikko via this link.