Get Your ServiceNow CMDB Under Control
Bad Data Causes Expensive Problems:
- 85% of CMDB projects fail
- 70% of Digital Transformation initiatives fail
- 50% of knowledge workers’ wasted time is due to bad data
Digital Ecosystems are Dependent on Reliable and Consistent Business Data
Daily operational activities require correctly defined and up-to-date service data. Without it, activities such as auto assignments, root cause & impact analysis, service automation, approvals and reporting are prone to failure.
Despite the importance of of correctly defined, quality data, few organizations can confidently say that their CMDB is entirely up to date. Without active maintenance, data will degrade over time.
Data Models are Needed
To get the most out of the Now Platform and use out-of-the-box functionalities, ServiceNow customers need to follow standard data models such as the Common Service Data Model (CSDM) and data needs to be of acceptable quality.
Data Content Manager is a visual tool that covers the entire data management process from data diagrams planning to data audits & remediation. DCM is used to ensure that the agreed data models are being followed and to easily spot data deviations. A typical use-case for DCM is a CSDM implementation.
DCM runs on the ServiceNow® platform.
Why CSDM is important to every ServiceNow customer?
- ServiceNow product dependency
- Risk of not achieving full platform value
- Ability to mature your implementation without costly rework
- Become part of the successful 15%
Common Service Data Model
The Common Service Data Model (CSDM) is the best practice for CMDB data modeling and data management by ServiceNow. It’s the backbone for the ServiceNow platform and according to the CSDM white paper version 2.0 “Many ServiceNow Products depend on data defined according to this model.”
Check out our “Accelerate your CSDM Implementation with DCM” webinar on-demand and download a free CSDM content pack from the ServiceNow Store.
Get Your One Month Free Trial!
- You will have a full month to evaluate Data Content Manager with all functionality enabled.
- You can try out an unlimited number of blueprint versions on an unlimited number of data content sets.
- You can perform unlimited Data Audits.
- The only limitation is that you cannot use the Free Trial in a production environment.
- We are here to assist, if needed!
We are confident that after the Free Trial you will want to continue with DCM. Continuing is as simple as subscribing to a license. We are here to work with you to help your transition to a Professional or Unlimited license.
If, after the Free Trial, you are not convinced DCM will by far bring more value than it costs, you simply stop using it when the Free Trial ends. There are no strings attached.